11.27.2006

vinegary

can you believe this weather!!! holy crap. i love it. i wish i could totally ditch work and get a ride in. hmmm... maybe hmmm, i may pack the bike up and go tomorrow. watch, it'll rain. (i try to be optimistic really, but sometimes i just have to prepare myself)
the weekend was okay but ended on a shitter. the only ride i was able to get was a couple laps around the golf course on my road bike. my stomach still aches because i wasn't able to get out on a mountain bike sunday.
i miss music. i remember in like college days and a couple years after i was always subjected to new music. now as i get further and further away from those years i don't seem to have any way of hearing that cool new band or cool old band or whatever. i feel like my collection is stale. i'm completely bored with it. does anybody have any suggestions? i could really use some fresh stuff.
i have my eyes on a new macbook. i want this before any new bike or part. my laptops are sooo outdated. i've been relying on my work computer and that just sucks.
i went blog reading this afternoon and was disappointed by the lack of updates, but then i had to look at my blog and realize i suck at updates too.
it's 10 pm and i'm going to bed.

6 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Hands down my album of the year was She Wants Revenge. I seriously wore out a couple of MP3 disks on that one.

Unknown said...

ha! how fitting...

Mountaingoat said...

Funny, I didn't even think about that.

Anonymous said...

If you like them, go out and pick up some Joy Division, you'll be into them I'm sure.
I saw SWR in concert a couple of weeks back, went because Placebo was there too, but I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the other guys as much as I did.
Blog? Oh yeah...

~james

Anonymous said...

Henry Rollins is all you need. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Yes, get the macbook!