2.21.2008

session 2

one more to go. color. i sat for close to 3 hours yesterday. session 3 is march 11th and then i go in a month later for touch ups.
it's kind of hard to take a self portrait of your arm.



pics don't do it justice. well, my pics anyway.
zoe was up at 4:30 this morning. it's just her, me and tegan and sara right now hanging in the kitchen. luckily thursdays are my days to not deal with this crap.



i have to figure out birthday party plans for casey, trip to AZ and some other things.
my hubs didn't come in yesterday. i did get an email yesterday that i had a package from dt swiss, i was pretty stoked, but it was just the spokes. total let down. apparently my hubs are shipping today, i must've misunderstood in my over excited nerd state when i placed the order. ah well, something to look forward to getting next week. my rims aren't in my hands yet anyway.

7 comments:

Tom K said...

unless i'm asleep, i don't think i can sit anywhere for 3 hours.

joeyTWOwheels said...

I see sleeveless jerseys in your future.

Twins up at 5:30 for me. I thought I had it bad...

Chris said...

I saw that box and was so excited 'cause I thought it was for me. Damn. I have even longer to wait -- I don't even have spokes yet. I was wondering where you were yesterday! Harlan rocks.

Regina said...

Nice. Can't wait to see it.

Nice tank top too...I wore that yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

amelia said...

totally rad! you're making me want to get more...like now.

between you, regina, and me we're totally giving the lalondes a run for their money. with cool tattoo's and singlespeeds that is.

Sara said...

Wow! When's John getting his?

I like the sounds of an AZ trip.