5.02.2008

yay

i saw the chiropractor/napropathy guy this morning. wow. i miss going. i feel so much better. now to keep myself loose and stretched out. i need to stretch my hammies better.
my saddle on my eriksen was a 1/2 inch high. i lowered it yesterday and it felt much better- almost at one. still a few things to do to get it the way i want... barends, new tires and a little off the steerer. nothing that if i don't do won't keep the bike from being rideable this weekend. but still...
nothing new really. finally scored some riding glasses. i haven't had any since shortly before the meltdown last year. i really missed having a pair at rock cut.
hopefully my race report posted after iola will be a fun one. see ya there.

3 comments:

julie said...

glad you're feeling better! kick some ass this weekend!

MTB Girl said...

Um hello? No race report yet? Geeze, I even beat you! Nice job out there. And thanks to your hubby. He was very supportive riding behind me and coaching me through the single track. It sure makes a difference!

Unknown said...

i blame the 5 hour drive.