7.05.2009

missing eau claire

bummer.
It was a tough decision (not really), but in the end the kids won.
Our plan was to let the kids enjoy the 4th. Picnic, swimming, friends, cousins, fireworks. And then hope we could get someone to have them overnight and all day today (wishful thinking). It would've been worth driving a couple hours after the fireworks and then finish up the drive in the morning.
We had a sitter for today, but not last night. *shrugs*
Oh well. What to do next year?
Will they have the race on the 4th?
I know I'll be even more bummed when I hear how awesome it was later today and all day tomorrow. When I see the results and wonder where I might've finished...
I'm hoping later today John and I can ride somewhere together. Off-road is probably out as it rained all day yesterday.

0 comments: