7.22.2016

My Kona Process 134- I'm selling it.

I am selling my small 2015 Kona Process 134. Kind of a sad day for me, but could be an awesome day for somebody else.  If you have no idea what this bike is, there are many reviews on-line boasting its greatness. For real. It’s probably one of the most fun bikes I’ve ever ridden. It loves to launch, go fast, wheelie, and just play and play and play on the trail. If I could afford it, I’d keep it. For my style of riding and where I do most of my riding, it’s just a bit much travel; I want something a bit more efficient. 




















2015 Kona Process 134 - $1800
Rock Shox Monarch RT
Rock Shox Pike RCT3 140mm
Roam 50 wheels
Maxxis DHF front tire – set up tubeless
Maxxis High Roller II rear tire - set up tubeless
Cane Creek 40 headset
Chromag 40mm stem
Chromag Acute Fubars riser bar 730mm
X01 shifter
Guide RSC brakes
Chromag grips
Reverb dropper
Kona seat clamp
WTB Volt saddle
X01 crank with 32t
SRAM 1195 10-42 cassette
PC 1170 chain
X01 rear derailleur

Extras: spare derailleur hanger, Debonair air can, Monarch R 

There is cable rub on the front of the frame, there are a few scratches on the swing arm, and a ding in one of the rims (which doesn't affect anything). Mostly just normal wear and tear.

Interested? Toss me an email spicyride@gmail.com or PM me on facebook.

0 comments: