4.19.2008

no pussy?

i left work early friday. all my buyers were at sea otter so my workload was a bit light.
i decided to come home and get a ride in. i took my 1x10 with the 50 and regretted about 1/2 way. my legs are pretty tired today. the wind was brutal!
after showering john and i grabbed a pizza at beggars and headed into the city to see reverend horton heat. nashville pussy was to open but apparently a family emergency kept them away. the reverend came on a little before 11pm. waaayy past my bedtime. i hung in there though. the covers were probably the most memorable, especially when they did paranoid by black sabbath.
i'll admit i was pretty tired. my body was aching from my ride earlier and probably age in general. i'm not used to being out that late anymore.
we were home and in bed about 1:30am and i actually slept in past 7am!
john and i grabbed some breakfast at lumes, everyone was wondering where the girls were. i had no idea we were that known there. afterwards we grabbed the kids at john's p's and headed home. we should probably run some errands today but with the rain on and off we haven't been very motivated.
i have gotten some little things done on the bike to, i guess, feel race ready.
i'll admit, i thought there was a very slim chance rockford would have the race tomorrow and not the rain date. glad its happening, but still amazed it's a go.
hope to see you all there.

1 comments:

joeyTWOwheels said...

I gotta admit, I didn't know where this post was going with that title.

Lumes....mmmmmmmmmmm. I miss it. Hell, I miss Eggs B at the Paragon.