6.15.2010

Endos and FORM

I endoed while riding on Sunday.
It was dumb. I've never missed the 2x4. I guess there is a first time for everything.
I knew I missed it right away and let go. As I went over I knew the bike was coming back at me so I caught it. Jumped up and was surprised at how bad I didn't feel.
Not even a twinge of "I want to cry, but won't." A bit later I had a headache and sore shoulder, not to mention a bruised knee. Still, no biggee. But today lifting my left shoulder is bothersome. Nothing to really complain too much about other than I thought about getting old. Age doesn't bother me really, but I was just thinking that if this happened to me 10 years ago I think the only evidence of it happening would be a purple spot on my knee.

My FORM is forming up nicely. I'm hoping to have it by the end of June. Probably too late to build up for the PRO XCT but hopefully I'll be able to decorate it for the 4th of July rides. *crosses fingers

0 comments: